The Information Technology department is responsible for maintaining, implementing and supporting Johnson County’s computer systems and providing services for over 600 County employees.
Some of the duties of the Information Technology department are:
- Procure, install and maintain County computer systems.
- Keep and inventory of hardware, software and related license.
- Ensure data network integrity
- Secure County network and computer systems from malware.
- Maintain email services.
- Data management and database support