Superior Court 2

Please remember the Court’s staff cannot give you legal advice or direct you to a specific attorney. If you need to contact the Court with questions that cannot be answered by viewing your case on, you may call 317-346-4420, Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.

All Agreed Entries/Decrees of Dissolution of Marriage need to be signed by both parties and notarized by a Notary Public. You can usually find a Notary Public at your bank or an attorney’s office; Court and Clerk staff cannot notarize documents for you.

If Child Support is included in your divorce, a Child Support Obligation Worksheet needs to be completed and attached to the Decree when being submitted (the link to the calculator is below). If you have an agreed upon amount that is different than the child support calculator gives you, you must include a paragraph in your Decree that states the agreed amount and give the reason why you are not utilizing the amount given by the calculator.